The HUPO 2019 Organizing Committee is delighted to announce that a substantial number of TRAVEL AWARDS are available to support student and ECR travel to the HUPO 2019 World Congress to be held in Adelaide, Australia from 15-18 September 2019.
There are 2 types of award:
I. Co-funded awards with regional and national HUPO / Proteomics Societies;
II. HUPO 2019 bursaries provided by the HUPO 2019 Organizing Committee.
When registering for the HUPO 2019 World Congress, you can apply simultaneously for both a co-founded and HUPO 2019 travel award. However, successful applicants will receive a single award.
Please ensure you select the national / regional society of which you are a member during the registration process.
Asia Oceania HUPO (AOHUPO)
Australasian Proteomics Society (APS)
Austrian Proteomics Association
Belgian Proteomics Association (BePA)
Brazilian Proteomics Society
British Society for Proteome Research
Canadian National Proteomics Network (CNPN)
Chinese Human Proteome Organization (CHUPO)
Czech Proteomic Society
Danish Proteomics Society
European Proteomics Association (EuPA)
Finnish Proteomics Society (FinnProt)
German Society for Proteome Research
Hellenic Proteomics Society
Iranian Proteomics Society (IPS)
Italian Proteomic Association
Japanese Proteomics Society (JPrOS)
Mexican Society of Proteomics (SMP)
Netherlands Proteomics Platform
Norwegian Proteomics Society
Portuguese Proteomics Network - Procura
Protein Society of Thailand
Proteomics Society of India
Proteomics Society of Turkey
Russian Human Proteome Organisation
Société Française d'Electrophorèse et d'Analyse Protéomique (SFEAP)
Spanish Proteomics Society - SEProt
Swedish Proteomics Society
Swiss Proteomics Society
Taiwan Proteomics Society (TaiHUPO)
The Korean Human Proteome Organization (KHUPO)
Applicants will be notified of outcomes after the close of abstract submissions. Reimbursement of Travel Awards will be processed at the conclusion of the meeting
We look forward to seeing you in Adelaide!
Travel Award Application Guidelines
- You must be a member of a Proteomics Society to receive a co-funded award;
- You must be a STUDENT or an ECR. For the purposes of these Awards, an ECR is defined as a postdoctoral researcher with <4 years post-PhD award.
- You must submit an abstract as a presenting author (for oral or poster presentation);
- You must have a valid registration for the meeting. A full prepayment is required;
- You must attend the conference in order to receive the Travel Award Prize.
Your application must be submitted as a PDF file (max 4 pages) and include:
- 1-page biosketch,
- 1-page CV
- a copy of your abstract
- a letter from your supervisor on official letterhead confirming your student / ECR status
When naming your PDF application file, please include only the following details:
- name of the Award you are applying for
- conference name
- your First and Last Name
(e.g.Student Award_HUPO2019_Walter Smith or ECR Award__HUPO2019_ Walter Smith)