EARLYBIRD REGISTRATION CLOSING
Friday, 14 June 2019
HUPO 2019 COMMENCES
Sunday, 15 September 2019
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ORGANISE YOUR VISA WELL IN ADVANCE. Be advised that processing times can take up to 8 weeks.
* All rates are in Australian Dollar and include GST.
- Registration fees are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
For an estimated rate in other currencies, please visit www.xe.com
- Name Tag
- Access to all program sessions across duration of the conference
- Conference catering (tea breaks and lunches, as per final program)
- A ticket to the Welcome Function on the evening of Sunday 15 September 2019
- Conference printed materials
- Access to the conference ‘app’ (including the program and abstracts)
- Complimentary wifi access within the conference spaces
WELCOME FUNCTION – Sunday 15 September 2019
- HUPO 2019 Delegate Ticket= included in the full registration rate
- Additional Welcome Ticket = $70 per person
CONFERENCE DINNER – Tuesday 17 September 2019
- HUPO 2019 Delegate Ticket= $ 85 per person
- Additional Dinner Ticket = $ 110 per person
You can register for HUPO 2019 from 14 January 2019. This will take you to the Currinda online registration system. This is a unique online system, which provides delegates with an effective and efficient way to register and look after all aspects of the conference themselves prior and post conference. You can re-visit your registration dashboard at any time to add/amend your extras, book your accommodation, edit/begin your abstract or download your registration documents.
Please follow the instructions below when registering for HUPO 2019:
- If you are registering with Currinda for the first time, you need to “register as a new delegate”. You will be taken to a page where you can enter your personal details and set-up your profile. This will be the only time you will ever need to enter your details for any event using this software. Once your profile has been set-up, you will be able to complete your registration for the meeting.
- If you have attended an ASN Events conference before, your personal details will already be saved in our database, so you do not need to create a new profile. Simply login to your existing profile as a “returning delegate” by entering your original email and password. Should you not remember your password, please contact HUPO 2019 Secretariat (email), who will reset it for you.
If you are a group manager that is arranging registrations for delegates within your organisation, please click here to view registration instructions.
If you are a group manager that is arranging the payment of registrations for delegates outside of your organisation, please contact HUPO 2019 Secretariat (email) with the following details:
- Name of sponsored delegate(s)
- Items and amounts to be covered as part of the sponsorship
- Name of conference
Once you have completed your online registration, you will receive an automatic confirmation email, outlining what you have registered for. If you do not receive this email, either your email address was entered incorrectly or your registration is not complete. If this happens, please contact the HUPO 2019 Secretariat (email), please do not re-register.
You can use your email and password to access your registration profile at any time to make any necessary changes such as adding additional add-on's, booking accommodation, making a payment, downloading your certificate of attendance or invitation letter or your current invoice. If you wish to make changes to your registration type or accommodation booking after you have registered, please email the details to the HUPO 2019 Secretariat (email) - do not re-register or contact the hotels.
In recognition of the discounted early registration rate, it comes with the following terms and conditions:
The Earlybird Rate must be booked and paid before the close of business, Australian Eastern Standard Time, on 14 June 2019. If the payment is not received by this deadline, your registration will automatically default to the standard rate.
A secure site is provided for online payment of your charges. This has its own section on your registration profile. The payment options are:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express (please note credit cards attract a surcharge of 1.15% while American Express payments attract a surcharge of 2.85%)
- Cheque (either personal or from your institute)
- Direct debit (you will be emailed banking instructions upon application)
An Australian Tax Invoice will be provided for all registrants once registered. You can reprint this and your receipt from your ‘dashboard’ at any time.
The ABN for the conference is 90 093 246 176. All rates quoted include GST and are in Australian dollars.
All online registrations are checked by the secretariat. If there is any query, they will contact you. If you wish to make changes or additions after you have registered, return to your registration profile or contact the secretariat.
ASN Events supports responsible use of on-line credit card transactions and reports suspected fraudulent activity to Federal police and the Immigration office.
Cancellation Policy – All cancellations must be made in writing to the HUPO 2019 Secretariat (email). Registration cancellations received after 12 August 2019 incur a cancellation fee of AUD $100. No refund is payable after that date. However, registrations can be transferred without penalty to a substitute delegates, who has not registered yet for the meeting. An additional fee may be charged if a hotel booking is cancelled. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the HUPO 2019 Secretariat (email).
Insurance – The Registration does not include insurance of any kind and the HUPO 2019 Secretariat (ASN Events) cannot take any responsibility for any participant failing to arrange their own insurance. Delegates are encouraged to make their own insurance arrangements to cover any loss caused by unforeseen delay, circumstance or cancellation.
Photography – the meeting may secure the services of an official photographer for the duration of the summit. Any photographic records will be used by HUPO for their own purposes as necessary.